• Founded in 1821
    The school is sited at the foot of Wenlock Edge, in the village of Rushbury, about four miles from Church Stretton. The school was founded in 1821 and extended in 1878, with several more recent extensions including two demountable classrooms. The original buildings have been completely refurbished to provide additional accommodation. The school stands in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the extensive school grounds provide opportunities for sport and a wide range of environmental activities linked to the National Curriculum.